This week on the Detroit Lions Breakdown podcast the guys review the latest news from Allen Park and breakdown the Lions Week 6 game in Green Bay for a Monday night game against the Packers.
The DLB podcast is a weekly conversation with Lions Wire’s own Erik Schlitt and his co-host Joe Kania. This week they discuss:
- Wednesday and Thursday injury reports
- T.J. Hockenson progressing through concussion protocol
- What steps are involved in clearing the NFL’s concussion protocol
- Lions sign RB Wes Hills to practice squad, release EDGE Eric Lee
- PFF: Frank Ragnow No. 1 center, Graham Glasgow No. 3 guard
- PFF: Marvin Jones and Kenny Golladay grade as top-16 wide receivers
- Vegas Watch: Packers favored by 4.5 points
- Previewing the Packers
- Examining the key matchups to a Lions victory
- We also wrapped up our listener questions from last week’s podcats and Lions Wire Mailbag
You can follow the Detroit Lions Breakdown Podcast (@LionsBreakdown) and it’s hosts Schlitt (@Erikschlitt) and Kania (@JoeKania_DLB) on Twitter, with a Facebook page on the way.
The podcast is available to listen at the DetroitLionsBreakdown.com website and is available to download and subscribe on multiple podcast platforms, including Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, among others.