First Byte reaches new levels of passive-aggression on this weekâ€™s Bears episode.
Thereâ€™s nothing like Bears week to get Detroit Lions fans heated, even in the midst of a potentially disappointing season. And thereâ€™s nothing like Robert Zeglinski week on the podcast, our favorite frenemy of the show. It always becomes a passive-aggression-off when Rob is on the pod, and this week certainly is no different.
Rob joins us with a newfound sense of confidence with a slight twinge of cockiness to talk some NFL Week 10. The Bears are rolling. The Lions are sad. Is there any hope the Lions continue to #OwnTheBears? We get into it.
- Ryan couldnâ€™t make it, but he has a message for Rob right off the bat.
- Mitchell Trubisky : Good? Bad? Goober? Rob isnâ€™t quite buying any Trubisky stock quite yet, but heâ€™s all in on Matt Nagy .
- The Bears defense is fantastic, but are there any weaknesses the Lions can exploit? Rob gives us some insight into some players that may not be playing up to par.
- Are the Bears a Super Bowl contender, or a year or two away?
- Can the Lions stop the Bearsâ€™ three-headed rushing attack? Will â€œSnacksâ€� be enough?
- Rob runs through just about every Bears defensive player and says how awesome they are.
- Will the Lionsâ€”likely without T.J. Lang â€”be able to prevent a Matthew Stafford-shaped crater in Soldier Fieldâ€™s turf? Jeremy and Rob discuss ways to slow the Bears pass rush and that Khalil Mack guy.
- Jeremy is deathly afraid of Tarik Cohen while Rob thinks Mack will make a game-changing play on Sunday